Have you ever tried orange eyeshadow? It is awesome!!! It makes deep set eyes pop. Your face will look fresh and bubbly and the best part is that orange takes the blue undertone out of your eyelids.
This means that your eyes will shine with vividness. Using orange eyeshadows is awesome especially when you feel like you’ve been hit by a truck or ran over by an elephant.
My model Denitsa has deep set eyes that are downturned on the outer edges. This is why I used the dark pencil in a way that is not very common when applying makeup on deep set eyes. Girls with such eye shape usually apply dark eyeshadow on the brow bone and in the crease, which makes the look very heavy.
In this makeup tutorial I used darker kohl pencil to elongate the eyes which made them look less downturned. To spice it up, I applied a pink mascara which by itself would look strange, but creating an ombre effect on the eyelashes with a darker mascara, completed the look in a very interesting way.
I was thinking how would I feel if I would see a girl wearing ombre orange eyebrows on the street and I actually think I would like it. As long as they don’t look too Instagram, I am fine with such technique.
Let this makeup tutorial be an inspiration for all of you who want to be different. This is for my Rebel Rock Chicks!!!
And here are the products used…
- Ultrasun Face Sunscreen Moisturizer
- No Foundation Foundation in Medium by Perricone MD
- Black Kohl Pencil by L’Oreal
- YSL Touche Eclat Color Neutralizers in Green and Peach
- Laura Mercier Eyebrow pencils (I don’t like them!)
- Laura Mercier lip pencil in Chestnut
- ZOEVA Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette
- Kiko Milano Pigment Loose Eyeshadow no.19
- YSL Pressed Powder no.2
- YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick no.3
- YSL Faux Cills Mascara in Pink and Radical Black
- YSL Bronzer no.3 (Discontinued)